Through our partners at United Allergy Services, we are now offering allergy testing and immunotherapy options in-house. Call us today to schedule an appointment at our clinic to see if you would be a good candidate for testing and get on the road to long term relief from allergy symptoms!
What are symptoms of environmental allergies?
- sneezing, itchy, runny or congested nose,
- post nasal drip,
- itchy, red, watering eyes,
- wheezing, chest tightness, shortness of breath, cough, sinus inflammation/pain
- skin reactions such as eczema or raised, itchy, red rash (hives).
What allergens will you be tested for?
You will be tested for 54 allergens specific to our geographical location, both seasonal and perennial. We test for trees, grasses, weeds, animals and insects.
Do you offer food testing ?
Yes! Ask your provider about getting food testing done.
What is immunotherapy?
- A form of treatment aimed at decreasing your sensitivity to substances called allergens.
- It involves introducing increasing amounts of an allergen to a patient over several months.
Is immunotherapy effective?
Yes, immunotherapy is very effective and is safely self-administered at home. Up to 85% of allergy sufferers receive a complete cure or a noticeable reduction in allergy symptoms.
Please remember, if someone is suffering from a severe allergic reaction, they should be taken to the nearest emergency room as soon as possible, rather than our facility.
If you have any questions regarding the allergy testing services Centennial Medical offers, please contact our center directly at (410) 730-3399.